It's that time of year again! This is the only sale I run - once a year, one weekend, and then it's gone!
Huge discounts on portrait sessions scheduled any time between now and May 1 2018. Book early for the best deal!
Be one of the first 10 people to contact me and book a session on FRI, NOV 24 - get 50% off. Update - only 4 spots left! Contact me quickly if you want to snag a half price portrait session before they are gone!
Be one of the first 10 people to contact me and book a session of SAT, NOV 25 - get 40% off.
Missed the mega savings on Friday and Saturday? You can still book a session on SUN, NOV 26 and get 25% off.
Book the session this weekend to get the discount. As long as the paperwork is signed and retainer is paid, you can choose a date anytime between now and May 1 2018 for the portraits to occur. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see how the discounts apply to different sessions.
Check out some of my work with family portraits, kids, or engagement/couples sessions.
I'm in! How do we make this happen?
Email me at email@example.com on sale day & we'll get you set up! The first ten people to contact me will get the discount of the day. Messages will be responded to on a first come, first served basis. Feel free to get in touch at any time during the sale day, but my official business hours are 9 am to 5 pm.
If you write me bright and early, don't panic if you don't hear back right away. I will respond to all messages in the order they are received.
- gift certificates can be mailed out if you are buying as a surprise for someone
- sessions can be booked as "to be decided" and then we can select your date in the new year based on availability
- discounts apply to portrait sessions taking place between now and May 1, 2018. Sessions can be indoors or outdoors.
- In order to be considered booked, clients must sign contract and pay 75% of session fee. Remaining 25% due on or before session date.
- Applies to any kind of standard portraits. (Families, newborns, couples, etc) Not applicable to weddings or mini portraits. (Interested in something not mentioned, like events or head shots? Give me a shout and we'll sort it out.
- Missed the May 1 deadline? Your sale price will revert to a credit that can be put towards a regular priced session, or any services and products offered by Jordan Lyall Photography. Credits do not expire and cannot be transferred.