Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Family portraits with the A family! {Family Portraits in Peterborough's Millenium Park}

I was so excited to see Aubrey and Evan again!  I had the privilege of shooting their wedding way back in 2012, and this year they decided that some updated family portraits were long overdue.  There is lots to celebrate - Mr. C is heading to college (!!!) in the fall, and Miss R recently celebrated her 1st birthday.  They were kind enough to travel up to see me in Peterborough, and we met up at Millenium Park, which is a great place for portraits - so many fun little spots to shoot!
Miss R was a little hesitant at first but overcame her shyness when she saw how many buttons my camera had.  So. Many. Buttons.  All just calling out to be pushed.  


Also, Miss R really loves her big brother.  Super cute, amiright?
Can't forget about a few of mom and dad on their own!
We were just wrapping up when I spotted a little field of dandelions on our way out of the park.  Miss R was totally down.  (For the record, I offered Mr. C a turn, but he politely declined.  College kids have clearly forgotten how to party these days.)
Aubrey, Evan, C, and R - thank you so much for trusting me to capture these memories for you!  Can't wait to see how much more everyone has grown in another few years.  :)


Loving these images?  Please feel free to share and leave a comment!

Now accepting limited weddings and portrait sessions for 2017 and 2018.  
Please contact me at jlyallphotography@gmail.com or 705-927-1869 - 
I can't wait to help you tell your story!
-------------------------
Click to see recent weddings, couples sessions and family sessions.   
 to up to the minute news and insider info about specials!

No comments: