Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Portraits with the D Family! {Peterborough Ontario family photographer, extended family portraits}

I had a wonderful time working with the D family for another family portrait session - 
this year we had a brand new little one and some cousins join us for the fun!  
As I've said before, I love it when grandparents join us:


We made sure to get some couples portraits for everyone - so many people 
take photos of the kids, and forget about themselves!




 


 
What's that?  Stop stalling and show us the adorable small people?  Okay, then.....
 
 











And finally, back to Grandmaman and her littles:



Loving these images?  Please feel free to share and leave a comment!
---------------------------------
Now accepting limited weddings and portrait sessions for 2016 and 2017.  
Please contact me at jlyallphotography@gmail.com or 705-927-1869 - 
I can't wait to help you tell your story!
-------------------------
Click to see recent weddings, couples sessions and family sessions.   
Like the facebook page or follow me on instagram (weddings|families) for access
 to up to the minute news and insider info about specials!

No comments: