Friday, September 16, 2016

Portraits with the B family! {grandparents portrait session | anniversary portrait session | peterborough family photographer}

The B family were gathered together to celebrate a milestone anniversary and they decided to mark the occasion with some family portraits - such a great idea!  I love it when sessions incorporate grandparents - their relationship with grandchildren is so special and so worth documenting. 

I arrived at the family home and was greeted by the girls, who gave me the grand tour of the property, including the frog pond and a demo of their mad badminton skills on the trails.






 Not only did I love capturing the connections between grandparents and grandchildren, but look at these two lovebirds!  There is a natural ease and trust between people who have been together for many years that has a quality all its own.







B family, thank you for welcoming me and being so fabulous!  Wishing you many more celebrations and great visits in the years to come.  

----------------------------------------------------------
 

Loving these images?  Please feel free to share and leave a comment!
Now accepting limited weddings and portrait sessions for 2016 and 2017.  
Please contact me at jlyallphotography@gmail.com or 705-927-1869 - 
I can't wait to help you tell your story!

Click to see recent weddings, couples sessions and family sessions.   
Like the facebook page or follow me on instagram (weddings|families) for access to up to the minute news and insider info about specials!

No comments: