Thursday, October 29, 2015

Megan's grad photos at the Scarborough Bluffs {graduation photography scarborough ontario}

I was so excited to meet up with Megan for her grad photos at the Scarborough Bluffs.  First of all, how have I been shooting for all this time and never made it to the bluffs before - beach, lakes, trees, the light!  PRETTY.  Secondly, look at this girl - absolutely stunning!  Megan was a natural in front of the camera and we had a lot of fun playing with different areas around the bluffs. 



This was one of the first shots I took.  See what I mean?  Natural.  *mic drop*









 


The light was so beautiful all afternoon, but it really hit its peak at the end of the shoot - 
look at that sky!




Megan, thank you so much for trusting me to create these images for you - it was so much fun working with you!  I hope that your senior year is amazing and that your path after graduation is filled with adventures!

No comments: