Thursday, September 17, 2015

Deb and Tim are married, Part Two! {Deer Creek Golf Club wedding}

Did you miss part one?  Click here to check it out!

After finishing up our portrait session, we headed off to the reception at Deer Creek Golf Course and Banquet Facility.  Deb and Tim did a beautiful job with their decorations. 





Confused about the initials?  Don't worry, we didn't steal this from another wedding.  S and B stands for Sparkie and Boomer, Deb and Tim's nicknames. 







So many heartfelt speeches.  So much laughter and tears.  So. much. dancing.







































Late night poutine station.  Poutine station, people.

 

As the evening wound down, Deb and Tim broke out sparklers for everyone to play with. Excellent end to night!


And finally, a ring shot to end the day.   


Deb and Tim, thanks for allowing me to be a small part of your special day!  I wish you and your wonderful new family a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness together.  

-------------------------------------------
Feel free to pass on some love for Deb and Tim by leaving a comment below!
(If this post gets 20 or more comments, they get a $25 credit!)

Check out more of my work by browsing past weddings on the blog or visiting my website.
Be the first to hear about specials and events by liking my Facebook page.

Loved what you see here?  I have limited availability for 2016 weddings- 
 please contact me at info@jordanlyallphotography.com so we can 
get to know each other!  I can't wait to help tell your story.

1 comment:

vera said...

I luv them all well done to Jordan Lyall photo