Friday, October 25, 2013

Sam and Adam are getting married! {Peterborough Wedding Photographer}

I spent a lovely afternoon with Sam and Adam to do their engagement shoot - we started out at Trent University and headed over to a cute little farm I spotted down the road.  Are they not the cutest?




It always makes me smile when people tell me they don't take good photos.  Without fail, once they get comfortable, I find that the relationship comes through in the images.  If you love each other, it comes through on camera, and you will always take good photos! (see exhibit A - everything in this post.)






Thanks again, you two!  Shawn and I are so looking forward to your wedding next year!


 Liked what you saw?  Leave a comment below!

Check out our website for more of our work.
Like our Facebook page to be the first to hear about specials!
Follow us on Instagram to see a little of our lives behind the camera.

2 comments:

nicola clark said...

these are great
their smiles say it all,

Linz said...

Ahh! So adorable :)Much love to Sam and Adam