Monday, September 23, 2013

An afternoon with the D family! {Strathroy Family Photographer}


I met up with the fabulous D family at the Strathroy Conservation Area - what a fun group!  3 beautiful girls and lots of laughter!
 



 







I've said it before, but I think it's so important for parents to get in front of the camera by themselves during a shoot if they are up for it - these two hadn't had a professional image done since their wedding!  Life gets busy with jobs, kids, etc. - it's so easy to get stuck behind the camera and forget to document your life as a couple.















Thank you so much for spending a bit of time with me - I had a wonderful time getting to know you all!

 Liked what you saw?  Leave a comment below!

Check out our website for more of our work.
Like our Facebook page to be the first to hear about specials!
Follow us on Instagram to see a little of our lives behind the camera.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Beautiful pictures!