Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A morning with the A-D family! {Peterborough Family Photographer}

I spent a lovely morning with the A-D family.  We have shot with Sara and Greg before, and they hold a special place in my hearts.  Firstly, because they are  fabulous people.  Secondly, because of a certain infamous photo involving a bunny costume.  Naturally, I was very excited to meet and work with their two littles, Miss E and Mr. E.  

We planned a shoot with a vintage feel - with fun clothing and using some of my recent prop finds.  The wee E's jumped right on board.  






It takes a lot of concentration to drive a carriage straight, especially one with handling from the 50's.









Mr. E brought his happy face, and then his blue steel. 
















Thanks for letting me capture such a fun time in your lives - can't wait for the next time!

No comments: