Monday, September 12, 2011

Julia & Brandon are having a baby! {Peterborough Maternity Photographer}

Julia and Brandon are expecting their little one in early October, and we were delighted that they asked us to help document this exciting time in their lives! We met at their family cottage, where we began with a few belly shots, and then tooks advantage of some of the beautiful scenery nearby....

Seriously, how cute are they? This kid is going to be adorable.....Finally, we ventured back to the cottage to get some sunset shots. Is Julia not a gorgeous mama-to-be?

This may very well be my favourite belly shot EVER.....



So sweet! Congratulations again to you both - we can't wait to meet your beautiful baby!









1 comment:

Micah Carroll said...

Hey there,

I just found you on the DWF so I thought I'd swing by and take a look at your work. I really enjoyed your photos and I love your editing style and feel. I'm a wedding photographer as well (around Washington D.C. and central Virginia) and I can totally appreciate the efforts behind the photos... Keep up the great work!

Best regards,

-Micah