Saturday, June 12, 2010

Margie and Craig are getting married!

We began the 2010 wedding season with an engagement shoot at Wildfire Golf Club with Margie and Craig.

These two were so much fun to spend time with - you would never guess that they had both just finished successfully defending their graduate thesis, and were prepping for an out of province move next week! (I got a little tired just typing that....) The grounds at Wildfire are just gorgeous - I saved a few spectacular locations for the wedding in September, and I can't wait to use them!





Are they not the cutest?





Ridiculously photogenic.



I was a little in love with Margie's shoes. She tells me that the ones for the wedding are amazing, so I am very excited to get some fun shoe shots in.








Margie and Craig - thanks for spending the afternoon! It was lovely to work with you both, and we are so looking forward to your wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great pics. Can't wait to see the wedding photos. Nat

Anonymous said...

Great pics Margie and Craig! Can't wait until the wedding!!! Looking good!!