Sunday, November 8, 2009

Port Hope Photographer - Good times with Krista and Craig!

Shawn and I met Krista and Craig at Megan and Luke's wedding. We've gotten together a few times to discuss photography and plan for this session, and we have a ton of fun every time we see them! I was excited to have the chance to do some shooting in Port Hope - I've had my eye on some cool locations for quite awhile now.



The shot above is actually one of the first images we took - boom! Total comfort - we knew it was going to be a great session.



This is one of my favourites.


These two were up for anything, and so I knew they would be perfect for this experiment - I've been working on this image in my head for quite awhile!

I lied. This is one of my favourites!
Thanks again for a fabulous day, you two! We had a great time, and I can't wait for you to see the rest of your images....

12 comments:

Krista said...

Hey Jordan! The Pictures look great! We had such a great time with you guys. Thank you so much.

Cathy said...

I love these pictures of Craig & Krista, the very unique posing grounds and the backgrounds are spectacular! So unique and so natural at the same time!

GREAT JOB Jordan Lyall Photography !!

Cathy

Merrie M said...

These two people are very special to me..You have complimented that
specialness beautifully! Thanks so much...
Merrie M

Kim said...

Wow, great pics Krista and Craig!!! love the b&w one where you are about to kiss. very natural and beautiful.

Karen Anne said...

LOVE the 4th picture!! I also love all the different poses and scenery!! What a great job!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! very unique!
Jeannie

Sarah Thow said...

Wow, I am so impressed! You guys look great!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Those pics are fabulous! Congrats to the happy couple, they look so much in love. :)

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures!! Krista and Craig...you look awesome! Great unique shots!!!!

Rosana

Heather Cooke said...

WOW! What outstanding pictures, warm, natural, sexy.
Krista, you look so happy and content.

Sylvia said...

The pictures are wonderful, when times are tough just look back at these and see how truly in love you both are, and know you can make it through anything! All the best to you both!

meganthow said...

Love them all! You are all the best (Kris, Craig, Jordan & Shawn!!!)