Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lakefield Photographer - A lovely day with the H family!

Shawn and I spent a fabulous morning with the H family. They own a beautiful property outside of Lakefield that made our task of location scouting a breeze - everywhere we looked there were gorgeous backdrops!

We were also joined by some super cute family pets - I can't believe we managed to get all three of them looking at the camera here!
Loving the nod to American Gothic here.... And I got my shoe shot! Each of the girls had a pair of awesome boots that they wear when exploring the property - very fun!
Sisters, sisters..... (that was for you, L!)
This one was too cute not to post.




Thank you again for spending some time with us! Both Shawn and I enjoyed meeting you all and we are excited for you to see the rest of your images!

No comments: