Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Natalie and Scott - May 30, 2009

Natalie and Scott were married at Camp Kawartha this past weekend. It was a day of love and laughter, full of beautiful personal touches. I know that they are both eager to see some images, so prepare yourself for a long post!

We started out by taking pictures with family and the wedding party. The bride and groom decided to see each other before the ceremony, leaving us lots of time to have fun and be relaxed while we took portraits.


This group was tons of fun and up for anything! Stay tuned to the Facebook group for a picture of the whole group with a giant canoe. As I said, up for anything.



Then it was time to get ready for the ceremony, which took place right beside the waterfront. There were so many cute kids involved, it was ridiculous.



Scott and Natalie wrote their own vows, which made for a beautiful ceremony.



I especially loved the readings, including one from the Velveteen Rabbit.


After the ceremony, we stole away with the new Mr. and Mrs. for some fun portraits while guests relaxed before the reception.

Awesome ring shot, courtesy of Shawn.

Ring shot. Gangster style.



And do you remember the details I mentioned earlier? Um, yes - photographer heaven!
There was so much thought put into every detail and moment - I felt like everywhere
we turned there was something to take a picture of!

From the flowers....


...to the shoes...


...to the cake...


...to the table settings...

...to the wishing tree guest book...




...to the self serve cookie bar.


Finally, I may have mentioned it once or twice in a previous post, but I LOVE dance floors. Shawn and I always have so much fun when we get to stay a little later and capture the candid moments.







And finally, one last shot of the newlyweds...


To Natalie and Scott - thank you so much for allowing us to spend the day with you. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter!

Thank you so much for visiting the blog - don't forget to leave a comment!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day. I was in the wedding party and it was a pleasure to work with you Jordan, you did an amazing job!!!

sd said...

Jordan, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer team! I am blown away by these photos, and am in tears (big surprise!). Thank you so much for everything, and I can't wait to share these photos (and more!!) with family and friends!

Natalie

Dani said...

Your creativity and style is just so refreshing and fun! I love Shawn's ring shot. And I love the photos of them together...what a sweet couple! And what a cool theme for their wedding too!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly!

Jordan and Shawn, you did a fabulous on the photos. Maybe I'll get married after all, just for the sweet pics!

Side bar, how does the wedding party get their hands on some of these?

Thanks,
jess

cg said...

in the shot of the groom's side, who's the old balding guy?

Anonymous said...

Barry says... Best Wedding Ever! Natalie and Scott set the bar high folks. And Jordan, you have done an incredible job of capturing the "fairy tale" day. Love to you all!

Colleen said...

These photos are absolutely fantastic--Jordan, you did an amazing job and the photos are so candid and simply gorgeous--and Nat, holy crap, if possible everything looks even better in photo form!! i'm at work right now, and everyone in my class gathered around to say, wait for it..."she looks like a princess" ah, the fairy dust...

Anonymous said...

Great Pic! Such a Hot couple!

Scott said...

Wow. Amazing photos! Can't wait to see more. I agree the details seem even more impressive in photo form! hahaha

Megan said...

Wow, stunning photography!

Steve Lanni said...

Congratulations to both Scott and Natalie. You've managed to find, what everyone seeks.

You found yourself one great photographer as well.

All the best to you both in the future. Maybe we'll even keep in touch. :)

Two souls with but a single thought,
Two heart that beat as one.

Anonymous said...

Great photos Scott and Natalie!

Anonymous said...

i love the one on the dock!

Anonymous said...

these pics are so creative and interesting... good job and congrats to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

Jordan, once again you and Shaun have created magic and captured the essence of what was a wonderful weekend. I continue to be impressed with your work - I can't wait to see all the shots. - Bruce

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed this wedding. You captured the relaxed atmosphere perfectly and I love the photos of the little ones too. I can't wait to see the rest!

Marilyn

Marilyn said...

These photos are amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed this wedding. Your photos captured the relaxed, fun atmosphere perfectly.I loved the ones of the little guys. I can't wait to see the rest.
Marilyn

Karen Johnson said...

An awesomne array of images, just beautiful :)

J. Fata Studio said...

Love this wedding! Great job and they look like so much fun!

Stacey Lund said...

Beautiful Session!

Stacey Lund said...

Looks like you rocked this session!

evie said...

These are fantastic!!! What a beautiful and creative couple they are with all these amazing details! I have looked through these shots three times already. Great job, Jordan!!

Amy Dungan (Sparky's Girl) said...

Wonderful shots! I love how you captured the details. It looks like you all had fun. Great job!

Mel Chern said...

Jordan, you ROCKED this wedding!!!! Maybe even your best yet!!!!

You go girl!!!!

Mary said...

I love this wedding. The bird nest details are so fresh and unique. Great job capturing a really neat event. It looks like it was a really fun wedding to be a part of.

Tyjuana Hill- said...

Great job on these...looks like it was a fun wedding!!!

Patricia Stuever said...

WOW what an amazing wedding. The ring shot I think is my favorite. Emotion within an object is it even possible? I guess so. Beautiful photography. I bet that canoe shot is just crazy! ;)

Renee Whiting said...

Beautiful everything! From the bride & groom, to the tables to the cookies to the shoes to the flowers and of course the photos! LOVE #2!!

Sue Ann H said...

Hummm, so self-serve cookie bars are the things now huh? I may have to start shooting weddings!!! How awesome!! I love all of these!! They are really awesome!

Rhonda said...

OUTSTANDING! These will make the best album!

Jenny Jardine Photography said...

WOW WOW WOW...amazing....I can't pick a favorite. I am sure the bride and groom love them....ALL of them!