Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Annual Best of the Year Contest

Happy New Year to you all! Shawn and I hope that you enjoyed New Year's Eve, and that 2009 is filled with much love and joy. It's been a bit of a crazy year getting this business started, but it's also been such an exciting and rewarding journey. We are so grateful to our clients and all of our friends and family who have supported us along the way. It is an amazing thing getting to do something that you truly love! We can't wait to see what 2009 is going to bring.

With that in mind, we would like to introduce our first annual "Best of the Year" contest. We've chosen some of our favourite images from 2008, and we want you to help us choose the best one! The image with the most votes will win a free 16 x 20 canvas of their image. (A $300.00 value!)

The fine print:

-You can vote for your favourite image by leaving a comment below.

-One vote person, please. No anonymous votes or fake e-mail addresses.

-Feel free to pass the word on and get your friends, family, and coworkers involved!


VOTING WILL CLOSE AT 10:00 pm ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 31.


Finally, one last bonus for anyone who votes - if you book with us for a portrait session in 2009, you will receive a free 16 x 20 print of your choice from the images we create. (That's a $75 dollar value, in addition to the $100 credit already included in your session fee!)

To be eligible, your session can take place any time in 2009, but it must be booked before the contest is over on January 31.

Image ONE:


Image TWO:

Image THREE:




Image FOUR:


Image FIVE:



Image SIX:




Image SEVEN:

Image EIGHT:


Image NINE:


Oh, and also? You may notice that we've gone with a new layout for the blog. It gives us a bit more room to showcase our images - we'll have to spend a bit of time jazzing it up, but it's nice to be able to prioritize the pictures!

45 comments:

Jess Dunkin said...

I'll vote for image eight!

Marie Peart said...

I am voting for image 5!!

Sam Ball said...

I vote for image 6!

April Peart said...

I will vote for image 5!

Sarah Baldwin said...

I vote for image 5!

Nyenhuis said...

I vote Image 1!

Alissa said...

Image two

Great stuff Jordan!

Megan Thow said...

I vote for image seven!

Anonymous said...

1 Vote for image 5. :D

Natalie said...

Definitely Image 7!

Ruthanne said...

Tough choice, between 5 and 3 ;) but I vote #5.

Private said...

Vote: Image 1

Anonymous said...

Image 2 all the way! <3 you all!

Jasmine said...

Voting for image 2 please!

Tarin said...

I'm Voting for Image 2

Ryan said...

I'm voting for photo # 2 !

Vanessa said...

Image Two!

Ben said...

Number 2!

Ruebyn said...

voting for 2!

Raya said...

Number Two!

Lesliepf said...

image #2, beautiful

Brian C said...

Photograph 5...as if you could vote for any of the others objectively! ;)

Cat said...

Here's the thing... they are all beautiful (and I'm not just saying that.. y'all know its true).

I honestly don't know which one to vote for....

OK... I vote for image 6. ack.

Dennis said...

#5 is such a cutie. She gets my vote!!!!!

Kayla Renckly said...

I vote for three

Iris said...

Voting for image 4

Erinlanesmith said...

I'm voting for Image Number 4.
Love the Life Savor on the wall!

Cindy Conner said...

Voting for #9. Just love that pic!

Sarah D. said...

I vote for image 8!

Jennifer Cameron said...

I'm voting for #8

Amanda Ferrari said...

I VOTE FOR IMAGE TWO!!! :) Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I vote for number one

Jessica Lemmons said...

Voting for #3! :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for #4!! They are all wonderful:)

Anonymous said...

I vote for image 5- what a cutie!
Trish Foster

Lindsey said...

I Vote for Image 5!!

Carly Rowntree said...

I vote for number 5.

Anonymous said...

I vote for image 5!!!!

Julie said...

Image 5 - she is a cutie!

kevin said...

Image 5!

andy said...

Image 5!

Lori said...

I vote for image 5

dar r. said...

Darlene -I am voting for #5. that hat and that smile!!!!

brian barker said...

i vote for 5

Katie said...

I vote image 5