Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh, right. I have a blog.

So, it's been awhile. Between getting ready for Christmas, and starting a new day job, I have been neglecting my blogging duties!


Althought it's been awhile, my next few entries will cover shoots that happened awhile back and just didn't have the oportunity to be covered on the blog. Hopefully the lovely sunshine in these shots will help you forget the snow covering the ground right now for awhile. Unless, of course, you like that kind of thing.


Shawn and I also do event photography, and we were delighted to be hired by the Peterborough Arts Umbrella to cover the street festival that runs during Artsweek. Artsweek is an amazing event, highlighting local artisans and organizations. It was so much fun to see the turnout for the street festival, especially the may kids who all seemed to be having a great time!











No comments: