Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sam and Mark - couple's shoot

Sam and Mark hung out with us for awhile on a Saturday morning in Peterborough for a couple's shoot. As you will see, we had a ton of fun together - they were up for anything! (They also get bonus points for not blinking an eye when, first, we asked them to climb up a brick wall, and then, second, I climbed a tree to get an eye level shot of them on said wall.)


The love between Sam and Mark was so easy to see - in the way they look at each other, the easy way they touched, the fantastic sense of humour they both possess.....I think that those qualities come through in these images as well.


Thanks again, you two, for your time - it was a pleasure. Enjoy your preview!


One of my favourites from the day:




One of my favourite out-takes from the day:

Ah, the green door. I also love this location, although we do our best to keep as much variety as possible with our location choices. We tried to put a different spin on the door in this shot:





I love this one, too! Is there a limit on the number of favourites I'm allowed?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots ... I love the shot of M&S sitting and holding hands ....!!

Sam Ball said...

Look how cute we are! May favorite so far is the black and white on the wall.

Anonymous said...

Really great photos...my very favorite shot is the B & W of you two sitting on the wall...I'm hoping I might get a print of it as a Christmas pressie??? Maybe???
- Shirley Rossi

Anonymous said...

Really great photos...my very favorite shot is the B & W of you two sitting on the wall...I'm hoping I might get a print of it as a Christmas pressie??? Maybe???
- Shirley Rossi

Jenny Jardine Photography said...

Great shots! Love the one through the gate, great framing!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. My favorite is the wall picture where you both are staring off into space.

Anonymous said...

Well, I agree that Sam is cute but I'm really not convinced about that long-haired boy.

Love all the pictures but I think my favourite is the one of Mark and Sam on the stairs.

Jimmi

heather said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the black and white one the best, though they are all amazing! What a gorgeous couple!

Anonymous said...

My favourite is the close-up preview.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! My favorite is the black and white on top of the brick wall.
Care

Anonymous said...

Great photos, you guys!
Mark: get a haircut, hippie!

Love,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos - they really capture your personalities and the love in your relationship!

leslie said...

you guys are beautiful. and not even actors huh? you really and truly like each other! (the camera never lies) What a gas, thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures
leslie

leslie said...

you guys are beautiful! and you actually do really and truly like each other! (the camera never lies)
A joy to see these, thanks for sharing them.
leslie

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Wow, these are awesome! I especially like the black & white one near the top and the last one where Mark is jumping but Sam isn't. Fantastic!

Terrilyn said...

i really like #5! she's super cute!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

omg that first one is great and I love the wall! What a fun couple