Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hanging out with Miss A

We spent a Sunday afternoon with the adorable Miss A and her parents. A is the cutest toddler I have had the pleasure of spending time with in quite awhile. She's also got personality to spare - I was laughing as often as I was taking shots. A's mom and dad are expecting their second baby in a very short while - I can't wait to meet their newest little one!

Some of our favourites from the day:





Shawn and I picked this chair up in a local antique shop, with the goal of adding something different to some of our outdoor locations. A wasn't so sure about sitting on it, but we had fun playing peekaboo around it!

I think it should be legislated that all children under 5 are required to wear super cute hats at all times. The world would be a happier place.


One of our last shots of the day, and one of my favourites:

Thanks for spending the day with us - we had a fabulous time, and we hope you enjoy the preview!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Miss A. is so stinkin' cute! These photos are just fantastic!

Miss A's Mom said...

Thanks so much Jordan. These are beautiful and we are soooo happy!

Donna said...

I think that photo #5- miss A is the best and should win the contest!

Tiffany Austin | rfp said...

I love the one of daddy throwing her!