Friday, March 21, 2008

Portfolio Building

I'm excited to announce that I am building my portfolio!

I will be booking sessions at a heavily discounted rate from now until the end of 2008 with the goal of building a catalogue of shots to be used for marketing purposes.

What you get......

-a 2 - 3 hour session in multiple locations

-up to 20 proofs to choose from

-complimentary editing (both colour and black and white where appropriate, cropping, and simple cosmetic retouching)

-2 complimentary 5 x 7's to say thank you!

-preferred pricing on additional prints

Cost: $40 sitting fee for up to five people
$5 per additional person

I require all clients to sign a standard release form allowing me to use the images on my website and in promotional materials such as business cards, brochures, etc.

I am happy to answers questions or talk further about how we can create some beautiful images for you! Feel free to contact me for more information at jlyallphotography@ gmail.com.

No comments: